3.5hp briggs coil ?

Biffmini

I haven't confirmed yet but i might be needing coil for 3.5hp Model 091202 / 001601
tried OldMiniBikes & parts tree no go maybe someone can help with good source. Thanks

I just picked up one at my local shop (ouch! $48). Do you have an aluminum flywheel? If it's cast iron, the 80200 coils work fine, not sure about aluminum flywheels. Make sure you take the coil and get it tested at a local shop before forking over bucks. If you're still stuck, pm me, I may be able to help you out.

Biffmini

I just picked up one at my local shop (ouch! $48). Do you have an aluminum flywheel? If it's cast iron, the 80200 coils work fine, not sure about aluminum flywheels. Make sure you take the coil and get it tested at a local shop before forking over bucks. If you're still stuck, pm me, I may be able to help you out.
That awesomely informative info Thanks so much for taking the time to share your knowledge! It means a lot to me.
People helping people you got to love it. :biggrin: $ 110.00 Carb double OUCH!!

Last edited:
That awesomely informative info Thanks so much for taking the time to share your knowledge! It means a lot to me.
People helping people you got to love it. :biggrin: $ 110.00 Carb double OUCH!!
Trust me, I know the ouch--$78 for the new tank for the pulsajet, $20 for the NOS tank for the vacujet and $48 for the coil. Glad to help, plenty of folks helping me, too!