301 bolt on mods for preditors

Hey there everyone,I havn`t on here in a bit working alot,well here it is I just purchased an 8hp(301) preditor motor.I`m putting it in a baja warrior,I was wondering what are the best bolt on mods i can put on,and what is the best tc on can put on it?

X2^^ ur screwed on that build. They have nothing. Maybe jet the carb and put a air filter and header on it. Thats about it. You could take the head off and mill and port it if you really want to get crazy. Lol like david said though predator 212 is what you want unless you were keeping it in stock form. Sry bud

Mill the head, 1.3 rockers, jetting, pipe, filter, port clean up, timing advance, all cheap/easy/effective.

"Best" would be replacing it with a VC460. Cubes is king.

Yea firepower has a good point. Those are effective things you can do but it's only going to go so far with the governer in it. And taking that out without the proper safety items is just a ticking time bomb.

I am not sure on that. Someone that has more knowledge then I do would have to answer. I have no clue. Lol sry I would probably say no though because I think that honda is a bid block.