4 Part Exam

Looks more like a fox model to me, I have a Bushwhacker as well and have never seen a single tube swingarm Arco. I could be wrong but it looks like a fox than anything else.:shrug:
The tank mounts are for the tank Arco used but others used that tank!

mybiz

It is an AR can't remember who finally proved it but the tiny pic's i showed are AR's But no one could tell a model name.:no: That is why I asked if the decal on the forks did say Bush Whacker..:blink:

It is an AR can't remember who finally proved it but the tiny pic's i showed are AR's But no one could tell a model name.:no: That is why I asked if the decal on the forks did say Bush Whacker..:blink:
I dont doubt it at all, just looks like a Fox in many ways.:thumbsup:

mybiz

Looks more like a fox model to me, I have a Bushwhacker as well and have never seen a single tube swingarm Arco. I could be wrong but it looks like a fox than anything else.:shrug:
The tank mounts are for the tank Arco used but others used that tank!
Did any of the fox's have the single rear down tube with a motor plate like his.:shrug:

Did any of the fox's have the single rear down tube with a motor plate like his.:shrug:
I've slept since I saw the Foxes I remembered from my youth, it's a stumper for me. I know you'll figure it out, you work harder on the research than anyone else I've seen!:thumbsup: