5hp Briggs Parts - Lots of parts

Here are a bunch of leftover parts I have from all the 5hp briggs I have built. Everything you see in pictures plus 2 blocks, 2 sidecovers, 1 head, 1 flywheel, 4 coils, and a few brand new ring sets. 3 of the cams are stock and the other 2 are hot slapper cams. one of the cranks has been clearance for high lift cams. the 2 sidecover crank bearings are brand new. I have a few gaskets and seals I will throw in. really want to sell all together. $200 shipped. I will get pics of the blocks, sidecovers, head, coils up soon. 1 block and sidecover have been cleaned up and blasted. It also has a very nice port job. the other block and sidecover havent been touched and really need a cleaning.

Last edited:
somebody has to be interested. motivated seller here. I told myself I wouldnt buy any other engines until I made room and this is gone. I am having a hard time with the self control:shrug:

your almost there. come on. just another $10. $100 and you supply the labels. hell after paypal takes there $3 i get $97 for all the parts.