5hp briggs question?

well hey there i have a few questions for you flat head experts ok is there a special bit i need to use to shave the eyebrows or just a normal sanding drum for a dremel will do and also for porting and making it smooth what should i use? and do i need to really dissasemble everything out of the engine to do all the shaving and porting ? and say if am going to buy a cam and billet con rod i need stiffer springs and thats it right do i need a billet fly wheel or stock is fine thank you all help is wonderful and use full thank you pm me if you have anything hop up related to 5hp briggs and or raptor carb tilitson anything thank you:thumbsup:

Well first if all, if you remove the governer you will need a billet connecting rod, and a billet flywheel is a good idea. Depending one which cam you get you may need springs. There are a few threads in the Briggs & Stratton section that talk about this stuff more. :thumbsup:

And as for trimming the eyebrows and port/polish the block, I don't know if you have to dissassemble the motor but I find it easier. :thumbsup: