6.5hp Clone $89.99 Coupon!!!!

Holy Crap I haven't seen 89 bux in ages,I didn't think we would ever see this a low of a price again.And the coupon last a while on top.

Thanks!: smile:

Picked one up yesterday with the coupon in this thread, thank you for posting that. Now I just have to figure out a gas tank, the Cali version has that big old nasty gas cap on it.

any coupons for the 11hp or 13hp??

I think HF is clearing out the Greyhound for the NEW Predator... :shrug:

I like the tank on the Predator, fuel cap to side corner, there should be no problems fitting it any frame. :thumbsup:

212 cc OHV Horizontal Shaft Gas Engine - Certifed for All States Except California
Look wise I too like the Predator more,it looks more like the old style clone and Honda 6.5.So long as it performs in like as the existing 6.5's all is good.

Who makes it?

Last edited:
I used the coupon today at Harbor freight and it worked ! Thanks for the savings. I just saved the pic to my pics then printed it. I asked the to honor the coupon and she said yes. It went from $149.00 to $89.00. With the money i saved I purchased a $15.00 chain breaker. Thanks for the coupon !
:thumbsup:

Just think of all those people at Briggs & Stratton that don't have collective bargaining rights anymore! (did I say that?!)
I heard something........I think I heard something..............yep I heard something.
If only the quake and resulting tsunami could have ravaged china instead of japan the world may have been a better place.

I got a coupon as well with a limit of four that expires in a month or so now and I'm hoping I can pick up two of those knowing full well I will be able to sell one to a coworker for his sons limp DB30.

Got one friday for $89.
If your thinking about it I wouldn't wait, my store had two 6.5 motors left. One in a perfect box and on in a smashed box. I took the good box and the guy said he didn't know when more were coming.

I stopped at HF on the way home from work. Although the engines were labeled on sale for $94.99 I figured what the heck, with the 20% coupon that was about $76. At the register it rang up at $74.99, or $59.99 with the coupon. It's hard to beat a new engine for that price. I may stop and pick up another one tomorrow.