6 Inch Rear Wheel Assy.

I'm looking for a 6" Internal Drum Rear Wheel Assy. Complete. I'm not worried about the sprocket, but I want the brakes all there. Let me know what you have............................CASH

Show me what you have. This is for a project and I'm resourceful. I'll know it when I see it.
I'm thinking like a old AZ replacement wheel??

Last edited:
I just need a 6" wheel guys. If I had a photo of my wheel I would not be looking for one. If I list a specific wheel I would be backing myself into a corner. The bike I'm working on is a Wards and It currently has a Sensation type wheel. If you have a 6" wheel for sale post a pic? I'll be more specific. I need a 6 inch wheel from a vintage minibike. Preferably two piece aluminum, with a internal drum brake, mounted on either side, preferably not inside of the sprocket. 5/8 Brg. wheel. I don't know what more to ask for?

Sorry Randy, didn't mean to hijack your thread but in my opinion george isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. I only have Bonanza stuff so as a suggestion you could use a kidney bean wheel and buy the brake drum and brake from Manufacturers Supply. Hope this helps.

5" Brake Drum Components

George, according to Tom, (tomsprops) you are a nice guy. That may be true but on this board you are a MORON! You ask questions, don't read the answers and then ask the same questions again. You are asked to post pics to help explain what you want and you won't do it. There is an old saying, "put up or shut up", and you don't "put up". Oh, that's because you don't want anyone to copy you. Dude, you are a legend in your own mind, but no where else and I am not going to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Have a nice day.

george3

first of all I missed a post big deal so that makes me a moron. if you think so. I was on OldMiniBikes.com, ebay, craigslist, and replying to 20+ emails that I had listings on craigslist all at the same time. second thing every thing I was told was wrong about the bike. I show a part and was told it was never made that way. and copy me? I dont like spoked wheels on mini bikes, but this one came with them. alot of people on here dont like them as well. I dont think anybody would make all the changes on there bike to copy what I have, too many. but you are as sharp as a knife you should know that. I would rather use the 8" wheels but they dont fit, the ones I was told to buy. yea I am a moron for listening to you. I showed the swing arm and nobody answered what I was asking. why because they never seen one. The answers I was getting was shit I already knew. not what I was asking. the last thing I asked is the sprocket, is it in the left or right. yes I have a wheel that will work. but that does not mean bonanza built it that way, you have all the answers you are the smart one here you tell me. you cant YOU DONT KNOW.

It's not just me george, you get stupid with everyone that tries to help you. That is what makes you a moron. I posted that ad from minidoodle to try and give you some information on your minibike and, like always, it just went downhill from there. I find the minibike bike you have to very interesting but trying to deal with you is like dragging fingernails across a chalk board. Just go back and re-read the past threads, never mind you wouldn't get it.

I'm done

george3

I see mr no help at all posted again. and I told you on that post I seen that a week or so before. the ad doesent show the back sprocket or brake assembly. that is what I want to see. Like I said 20 times before. but I get answers like they were never made like that, or the driven pulley is on the outside the chain is on the inside. Putting a picture of the bike wont help one bit. a pic. of the swing arm is what you need to see. for the correct back rim. or do you understand that. I dont think so.