6 inch slick

markus

I got one for ya, it was on a Rupp sprint that I parted out earlier in the year. Its the smaller size (4.30? I believe) I think its a Kenda. It stuffed away with some other parts packed tightly behind My VW camper thats hibernating in the garage right now so I'm not gonna go digging unless you want it.

Heres a pic of it when the bike was still in pretty much one piece though:

It's in good shape, I was saving it for a rainy day. $18 shipped out to you in Cali

edwin

I got one for ya, it was on a Rupp sprint that I parted out earlier in the year. Its the smaller size (4.30? I believe) I think its a Kenda. It stuffed away with some other parts packed tightly behind My VW camper thats hibernating in the garage right now so I'm not gonna go digging unless you want it.

Heres a pic of it when the bike was still in pretty much one piece though:

It's in good shape, I was saving it for a rainy day. $18 shipped out to you in Cali
i really appreciate that markus, thats a great price, but im gonna try to find one local. to save you the trouble. but dont count me out.

and thanks to all your guys for your help. the ts tires look pretty cool, with the rounded edges instead of the squared off ones.

markus

i really appreciate that markus, thats a great price, but im gonna try to find one local. to save you the trouble. but dont count me out.

and thanks to all your guys for your help. the ts tires look pretty cool, with the rounded edges instead of the squared off ones.

no worries, it truly is packed away tightly right now so I'm kinda relived people are coming out of the woodwork to hook you up. Looks like Korndog's got the best dealio in town:thumbsup: