6" kidney bean rims w/sprocket

jeep4me

I have a set of 6" kidney bean wheels with a #35 sprocket.

These were on a go kart. But I believe they started out on a bonanza.

One wheel half has a small crack in it at a mounting hole. Tires included, but are no good.

Asking $95 shipped. or best offer

PayPal preferred add 3% for fees or send as a gift.

I can cut the tires off if you don't want them. The tubes are still good though but would be destroyed when I cut the tires off.

Last edited:

jeep4me

Please read it yourself or have your son read it to you...it pertains to your sale. He was wondering why you were leaving a junk tire on it. Thanks and have a good day. :innocent:
Also, comments like, "Nice bike!", "That's a great price!" or "Good luck on your sale!" are not needed. If you want to tell the seller those things then send a PM to them.

jeep4me

RULES: Read before posting, or risk being banned.
Here are some pretty simple rules.

Post price, location, payment and shipping options, and don't forget - pictures are not required, but will greatly help your sale. Please don't post a ton of items for sale in the same thread, unless you're parting a bike out or similar.

Posting "Or best offer" is fine, but not "Make an offer". That's for eBay.
Don't post links to eBay, Craigslist or other sites. The post here makes it for sale here.

Bump your thread once per week.

Only post a reply if you want the item. Relevant questions acceptable. Any negative comments will result in a ban. No BSing in the thread.

Please use the I-Trader system for everyone's benefit.

But I want the wheels...:shrug: And it was a relevant question answered. And don't make me post all your dumb comments on my sales threads lil buddy. So :001_tt2: