6061 Taco Cover Large

With the old pattern I made two 6061 material Taco Covers I kept one I was looking at the other tonight on my shelf decided to let the second go... This is the Only 6061 Material Taco cover I will sell so its special I guess...... It has some small pitting on the sides but I did not sand this cover before polish if you wanted they would sand out then repolish, This cover was part of my 6061 material messin with's and a verry nice part as is... So this is your chance to have a verry special one off cover for my regular as cast price of $115.00 shipped.....

And if that is not good enough I will ship it to Ed and have him sign it for another $100.00 kinda a signiture series thing, and then if that is not good enough he can take it to Georges via IHOP and have George do a veirification and a letter of authinticity for another hundread... these kind of certs do not come cheap... and if that is not good enough George can take it to Mac's Via Dunkin Donuts... well you can see where this is going...

Clark Large Script Taco Cover 6061 Material THE only one! 115 shipped US Postal money order only!!!! As seen in PICS

And if that is not good enough I will ship it to Ed and have him sign it for another $100.00

LOL !!!!

kinda a signiture series thing, and then if that is not good enough he can take it to Georges via IHOP and have George do a veirification and a letter of authinticity for another hundread... these kind of certs do not come cheap... and if that is not good enough George can take it to Mac's Via Dunkin Donuts... well you can see where this is going...

Thats even funnier !

And if that is not good enough I will ship it to Ed and have him sign it for another $100.00

LOL !!!!

kinda a signiture series thing, and then if that is not good enough he can take it to Georges via IHOP and have George do a veirification and a letter of authinticity for another hundread... these kind of certs do not come cheap... and if that is not good enough George can take it to Mac's Via Dunkin Donuts... well you can see where this is going...

Thats even funnier !
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

SHINEY!!!! I like it. Would the cover I got from you polish up like that?
Your cover is in 356 material as original and cast in a green sand type base as original, It will polish quite nice but take a softer touch in the finish to not smear, This cover is in 6061 a harder material and im casting in a petrobond base different in all forms.. but your cover will polish just peachy:thumbsup: