69 taco 100 done up $800

edwin

black powder coat, custom rear brakes (pads are commonly sold), 420 renthal chain, hunt wild grips and pegs. pegs are removable for the purist's,nice taco seat, original taco shocks, 10" mx wheels and tires. i have a 5 hp i/c briggs i will be rebuilding with a custom chrome pipe, the block is silver with black recoil, for an addtional $200. so a grand complete.

george3

And I thought you were going to keep this one. Would of been good comp. against my bonanza MX that you havent seen yet.

Again,

Edwin nice job! Nice work. Are the wheels stock? I know nothing about Taco's except they must have cheese and salsa...Finish the motor and header first and sell completed?? What's a thousand dollars? It's just paper...It won't even pay rent or a morgage...lol

TT :thumbsup:

edwin

Again,

Edwin nice job! Nice work. Are the wheels stock? I know nothing about Taco's except they must have cheese and salsa...Finish the motor and header first and sell completed?? What's a thousand dollars? It's just paper...It won't even pay rent or a morgage...lol

TT :thumbsup:
thanks TT. no. the wheels are not even close to stock.......... someone correct me if im wrong, i think the stock wheels would be of the Azusa type
6" tri stars that are quite common, when cool 10" moto cross tires arnt. who wants stock? i dare to be different. lol

edwin

finally completed the build the motor is in!!!!

black powder coat, custom rear brakes (pads are commonly sold), 420 renthal chain, hunt wild grips and pegs. pegs are removable for the purist's,nice taco seat, original taco shocks, 10" mx wheels and tires. i have a 5 hp i/c briggs i will be rebuilding with a custom chrome pipe, the block is silver with black recoil, for an addtional $200. so a grand complete.

heres my completed pics. and i have decided to lower the asking completed price to $900 and seriously open to any offers. just pm. or have any questions. no oil or gas has been added yet.look at pics of the progress in the projects log section....... under (taco mx 100 build ) thanks its been a labor of love. on to the next!!!!