6v light for Arctic Cat SSSCAT II

no problem :thumbsup:
thats the same type as my arctic uses . too bad you didnt need a 12 volt one man i got a box full of them new old old stock . like boxes rotten away from sitting on the shelf old :laugh:

thats the same type as my arctic uses . too bad you didnt need a 12 volt one man i got a box full of them new old old stock . like boxes rotten away from sitting on the shelf old :laugh:
Well if I understand correctly the HS40 is a 6v system correct?

as far as i know they are thats what my climber would have had and the bulbs are 6 volt .
but i dont know all that much on the tec charging systems . maybe restorkid can give some more info on them :shrug:

buckeye if you can use 12 volt ones i can send ya some for a good price . ill try and dig them out and see how many i have .

ok ran out and was lucky to find them in the storage there 12volt westing house (well most are think ones a ge ) 35 watt 2 screw terminals on the back and like 4 1/4 to 4 3/8 dia .

Last edited:
Awesome! Just for a reference the housing is about 4-1/4"
I forogot to measure, but yeah, I'm sure it's the same.. The standard small headlight size.. I pulled it from a regular minibike light can..

It is a GE 6 volt sealed beam, two screw on posts..

I DON'T KNOW!!! :laugh: It won't show me a picture... :doah:

what does TSC get out their 6 volt bulbs???

thats the same type as my arctic uses . too bad you did
nt need a 12 volt one man i got a box full of them new old old stock . like boxes rotten away from sitting on the shelf old :laugh:
I might be able to use a few of those.. AND some brazing work too.. :mellow:

:confused: I dunno.. I never measured.. I know I measured an HH60 once and it was 12 point something at a mid range rpm.. :shrug:

as far as i know they are thats what my climber would have had and the bulbs are 6 volt .
but i dont know all that much on the tec charging systems . maybe restorkid can give some more info on them :shrug:

buckeye if you can use 12 volt ones i can send ya some for a good price . ill try and dig them out and see how many i have .

ok ran out and was lucky to find them in the storage there 12volt westing house (well most are think ones a ge ) 35 watt 2 screw terminals on the back and like 4 1/4 to 4 3/8 dia .
I dunno.. I've noticed the 12 volt ones work pretty good on them, but I don't think they put out enough amperage to really blow a 6 volt bulb anyways unless you were really spinning it.. Someone should try.. :laugh: Hell they might be nice and bright.. I know all the electric start motors and riding mowers are all twelve volt..

buckeye

One of mm lights. It will work on a h50 lighted right?

Woaahh, they don't have 3 prong plug?
Going in Fox Thunderbolt???

Last edited:
Woaaahhhh What?? :confused:

No, three prong would be a two way.. High and low beam, for road legal use.. Most the three prong plug little lights like these are a removable bulb.. Like goes to a tail light.. IT IS a tail light bulb.. :mellow: In a shiny reflector, with a leans and stuff..

So who all needs what again?? :lol: We are way off track..

:freakout::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well still looking for Arctic Cat bulb, but have a link so I have to check that out. Unless you have one
YES, I do have one.. Mine is a GE.. I took a couple pics but haven't uploaded them or anything..

How much did they want for those TSC ones in the link?? I didn't see a price.. :confused: