7/8 tapper shaft

chrisr

worse case you can swap the crank for a 3/4 or 1" non-tapered shaft from a donor motor which is like your motor but that's a lot more work and time. I swapped out a Briggs cement mixer crank and side cover for a like type 1" crank and side cover but it was a cheap motor to begin with and the other parts were cheap as well so it made sense to do a little work to get a 1" shaft motor that I was needing. Maybe someone else has a better solution.

It's the yanmar diesel . I have a 7/8 by 1 bushing but clutch doesn't seem rite , I will take a pick of it maybe I'm wrong . Key way I can get cut but it's a hughe hurtle early in the build .

CarPlayLB

You may want to run a clutch on a jackshaft and have a gear machined to fit on the flat part of the pto...or look all crazy and run double chains!

Not that it matters but is that off a yanmar ? Also they cut it all the way up to gear? Reason why I'm asking mine jumps to 1-1/4 just before crank case 2 inches Aprox . What should I be looking at $ ? Friday my frames due in and in not to worried I have 1 inch clearance to frame . I called yanmar direct and they are going to get me an exact part number for strait shaft oem crank . Clone crank is $89 but It to crucial of a part to chance it . But cutting it to 3/4 is an option as well . Thanks everyone for info