70's Flashback

Thumbin through a few mags I have from back in the 70's I came across these ads.. I had to laugh it brought back memories I thought long forgotten :hammer:
I guess I'm dating myself:thefinger:

Check out some of the artists on the 8 track tapes

For only $6 bucks You to can HAVE THE LOOK MEN ENVY, AND WOMAN ADMIRE :doah:

I remember when custom cars had 45 players in them long before Am-Fm radios and yes
8-track. I went to a live concert in Santa Monica , California in 1961 at a place called POP ( Pacific Ocean Park ) and saw The Everly Brothers , Jan & Dean , The Beach Boys all live for the price to the amusement park. Not that is making me old for Shure. LOL
Steve :scooter:

For those who don't remember Pacific Ocean Park had a roller coster that went over the ocean and had some real death defying accidents. I was very young then. For you East coast guy's it was like a shaky wood rattling coaster that the druggy Venice beach engineer's built in a drunken stuper.

TT :thumbdown:

Tacoterminator: Do you remember the Long Beach Pike ? Now that was one scary roller coaster and the only one I have ever ridden and that I did only once. I like thrill that I have control of. Steve :scooter:

Grew up in Culver City, CA and never went to Long Beach. (birth place of the tatoo parlor's). Did ride a wood coster at Magic Mountain one time. I am somewhat of non-thrill seeker. No good logical reason to jump out of perfectly good airplane! Space Mountain was fun cause it was dark. With a Heart condition, I have little interest in pushing the envelope to the point where it's takes life for granted.....Saved a life or two along the way at Disneyland and later jumping into a moving Suburban with no driver...

My wife is from Fort Lee, NJ. She was at Coney Island, Palisades Amusment Park and Far Rockaway. She rode the coster's then. Never!!!, Get in bed with a women crazier than yourself.....

TT