76 Brutecycle Para 3 wheeler

There are a few pic of a brute in the Media section. https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?media/categories/trikes.1553/ It was owned/posted by member: Viking Fan. However, he has not been active for some time. There is some limited information, on some of the three wheeler sites and a few more pictures if you search. But I found nothing to indicate any recent activity or interest. What it's worth is an issue between the buyer and the seller. Pricing and value are subjects not readily approached here.

I have a 1976 brutecycle 3 wheeler. My wife drove it till the drive chain actually broke and fell off. Does anyone know what basic size chain i need to order to fix her fun little ride?
Measure the pitch of whatever is left of the chain, or the sprocket teeth. .375" is #35 chain, while .500" is #40 or #41. We like the #40 because it's a tad wider than the #41 and more forgiving as far as side to side alignment.

Pitch: Pin to pin on the chain, or tooth to tooth on the sprocket.

I have a 76 Brute cycle 3 wheeler. Looking for info on how many were made and what they are worth. It's not perfect cause it spent time sitting out in the weather. Was made in Fairmont Minnesota by Lake Sports inc
Wow I didn't know they were made in Fairmont MN, I grew up outside of Lakefield Mn!!! I bought this many years ago, is it also a Brutecycle? Thanks

Attachments