9 year old boys last wish

toomanytoys

picking up some cards tonight. Very sad, sitting here with tears in my eyes. And I think I have problems in my life. I should be thankful.

also shared this on a few forums I also frequent

Last edited:

trailramdan

wow...just seen this post this is heartbreaking. i try to remember when i think i am having a bad day how lucky we truely are....in the line of work i am in i work with the less fortunate and it really opened my eyes and i apreciate things on a whole new level. I will be sending this family a xmas card....

Mean Dean

Hi Gerry, I am glad you posted it. It was sent to me a good friend also. I sent him a card a week ago. IT IS SAD to say the least but he has a mission and I hope he gets his wish. . God Bless him and his family and to all who took the time to send him a card.

I had a lot of people at my work want to get involved. We sent out over 500 cards.
That's just awesome...

Hi Gerry, I am glad you posted it. It was sent to me a good friend also. I sent him a card a week ago. IT IS SAD to say the least but he has a mission and I hope he gets his wish. . God Bless him and his family and to all who took the time to send him a card.
I had a little medallion I kept for years...I dropped it in with the card, that little guy needs it more than me.

Thanks for everybody on board who sent a card....1 or 1,000 they all count :thumbsup: