9 year old boys last wish

I picked this story up over on the HAMB forum....the guys over there are bulldogs....they already checked it out and sadly it's legit....:sad:

This young mans name is Dalton, he has stage 4 cystic fibrosis. He has been sent home, as the doctors can do no more.
He says he is tired and ready to go, his last wish is to break the Guinnes world record for the most Christmas cards which is 35,000 he has received 23,000 so far.
Today all my family members/employees mailed a card to him.
His picture,and complete story can be found on Yellow Bullet.com forums under- power of the bullet for a childs last wish-

If any one would like to send a card Im sure it would be appreciated.
Dalton Dingus
H.C. 62 Box 1249
Salyersville, Ky. 41465

What do you say we get the OldMiniBikes machine fired up and help this kid out.......

Mini Bike Dyno - YouTube

ref: http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/medical/dingus.asp

Last edited:
When you done mailing your Christman cards.

Remember to fill in an Organ donor card.
Sad trueth is we all will die someday ( hopefuly very old and hapy in our sleep.... but if the unthinkable accident ever happens ), the right set of lungs at the right time can help a boy like this before its too late.

just got done making him a card :thumbsup:

will be in the mail tonight!

lets keep it going!
Yep...if you don't have a card handy just make one...piece of paper...index card....they all mean the same for this poor kid. I made my card too....drew some funny pics on it for him...

all it will cost you is the price of a stamp ...c'mon guys let's get movin'!!!