9hp robin suburo what ever

any body used one yet how is the quality abd power what size pto does it have been debating matbe this or a 390 clone looked on ebay today did'nt see any clones

hey what up josh havent used my big block techumseh yet waiting on machinist for the fork piece on my harrison but have you tried one of those clones yet even just the 6.5 overhead valve has sooooo much torque and for110 bucks if it breaks i'll throw it out and buy a new one but anyway i couldnt even imagine one double the size

mdb i searched 16hp engine couldnt find odid same thing with 13 found one clone think i might get that anyway becuase of part them i can at least put a arc rod in it clone flywheels scare me though especially one that big my 6.5 i swapped for a real honda one

I bought a new 13hp Briggs snow Intec from smallenginewarehouse.com for $350. I could have saved money by buying the chinese 13hp engine but then Id have to buy a new drive clutch for the 1" shaft. The 3/4" shaft on the briggs allows me to reuse my comet TAV set up.(I paid $160 for that thing!) Homier.com has the chinese made "Jiangdong" engines that are copies of Hondas GX series.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
mdb i searched 16hp engine couldnt find odid same thing with 13 found one clone think i might get that anyway becuase of part them i can at least put a arc rod in it clone flywheels scare me though especially one that big my 6.5 i swapped for a real honda one
I see them all the time. OK hold on I will link you one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-16-HP-SIDE-...ryZ79670QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-16-HP-GAS-E...ryZ79670QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hey 5HP

You gotta try that engine! At the Windber minibike reunion right across from me was the sons of the guy who built Harrison minibikes. Cool guys. They told me the the story of how they where made and when. They use to help there dad out and build the bikes. Cool minibikes!

NO THANKS on the china crap. I get most of my engines from non running old snow blowers. I pick them up for $20-$40. Most of the time i just have to clean the carb or put in new points and condencer. They fire right up and run like a bat out of hell! Pluss i like the old school flat heads!

Josh