a couple of cool Cats

I've had this Eliminator for some time now, but I just got the engine this week. It's a HS50 with ball bearing crank:thumbsup: looks right at home in there. I still need a sissy bar, anyone have one?

I call this one the little Cat. This is just a benchtop mock up. It has 4" steel wheels with double Indian head Carlisles off an Atlas minibike. The motor is a brand new Briggs 3.5 flathead with a Flojet, ball bearing crankshaft and a cool round tank up front. For that old school feel I'm using a sweet old blower housing from 1959. I also have a sweet NOS Taylor muffler to round out the package:thumbsup:

Doesn't Simplicity...

Make Fox engines too? :laugh:

Nice bikes man.. :thumbsup: How much of that motor is rebuilt? Looks like ya need a few pieces still.. :laugh:

bandit 40

I been looking for a sissy bar as well ,there kinda hard to find:shrug:. I was gonna have a friend of mine mock me up a bar similar to the original . Its looking good Mark:thumbsup:

Nice bikes man.. :thumbsup: How much of that motor is rebuilt?

Thanks....

Technically all of it. But it's new. Sort of. The motor(s) came from a local high school, the ones the kids tore down and reassembled for shop class. Man oh man were they a mess. Backward pistons, case bolts in place of rod bolts, carbs clocked wrong, hammered pistons, you name it:blink: These were brand new motors, late 90's vintage. No signs of them actually ever running. But I'll be lucky if I can make one good one out of the four.

Neck

Growing up is optional
I've had this Eliminator for some time now, but I just got the engine this week. It's a HS50 with ball bearing crank:thumbsup: looks right at home in there. I still need a sissy bar, anyone have one?

PM ErikR I think he has a lead on one.