a feature i enjoy on this forum

For the most part, one feature i enjoy on this forum is a persons avatar.........cept maybe the questionable ones, i love to see everyone's pride and joy and hope soon i will be able to post one of my finished builds..........i think ones avatar says alot about a person...........

For the most part, one feature i enjoy on this forum is a persons avatar.........cept maybe the questionable ones, i love to see everyone's pride and joy and hope soon i will be able to post one of my finished builds..........i think ones avatar says alot about a person...........
Interesting. I just used one of my old photos of bikes I have long ago sold. Never really thought about it as a representation of "me." Maybe I need to change that.

I went with one that sticks out as you are scrolling down a thread. If you scroll you will see similar ones blend in. Others stick out. Go to the top of this thread and you will see Neck has no box around his so it sticks out. CarplayLB is a different color so it sticks out.etc.... Of course you could add something to your signature as well to stick out...

Last edited:
I have had the same one since day one, its a pic of my dear departed Harley :crying: He was a big part of my life when I 1st joined the forum and part of my screen name :thumbsup: