A few questions inside ;)

Okay so i quickly found out that i have a Cat 400x that i bought pretty recently. Im a car guy that love anything fast so the 212cc predator it had was nice but i wanted more of course lol. So i bought a tav torque a-verter from go power sports. Had to modify the frame and everything and long story short, it didnt work. It kept shredding belts and they ended up refunding me. So i went back to a clutch. Well my problem now is that it keeps throwing chains under load. Im going to completely dive into it tomorrow and start from the bottom but man its driving me nuts. I want to make a new mount plate to ensure the engine is lined up square to the sprocket. So whats the best way to make sure the engine is square when welding up the new plate and does anyone know where i can get a 60 tooth sprocket for it? ive bought two and neither fit! Its just been a constant headache and i just wanna ride! lol 11224607_879644375403948_6612278633762732001_o.jpg

trinik7597

you kind of answered your own question :thumbsup: chain alignment is probably why you are throwing it or your sprocket is bent . if you spin your wheel and the chain is slack then as you go it gets tighter then slack again you are not lined up properly . you should not need to put a new engine plate on to work that out unless yours is hacked up :smile: