A large THANK YOU to: tomsprops & hounddog.

Today I made about a 10hr round trip to buy a Minibike & some frames from tomsprops & hounddog.

These two Men were very helpful and very informative with info on Taco Mini bikes. Just good dudes.

I Thank you very much.

Don Hudson (racer756)

Hounddog

You are very welcome Don. It was a pleasure to meet you and get you started on some projects. With your experience they will be great. Its good to know we have another OldMiniBikes member and minibike hobbiest! But be careful it can be very addicting and its easy to become a hoarder:laugh::laugh:

Keep us posted on the progress.

Best Wishes,
Bryon

george3

First Taco is a re-make the second and third are 66-67. wheres the wheels, and the scrub brakes? no tabs on one of the frames.

Hounddog

Oh Georgeeboy, The purple Taco was from Tomsprops as per Racer756 and appears to be a wide body 69 w/ correct forks, serial number, wheels etc.. The two frames are a 67 and a 68 and yes will need a little work, but have good bones for project bikes...Do you have extra wheels or brake arms to help?

HD

Oh Georgeeboy, The purple Taco was from Tomsprops as per Racer756 and appears to be a wide body 69 w/ correct forks, serial number, wheels etc.. The two frames are a 67 and a 68 and yes will need a little work, but have good bones for project bikes...Do you have extra wheels or brake arms to help?

HD
I think there is plenty of Taco there to fill me up. Buying a running complete bike was something to bring home to my girls to help them see what kind of potential
These project bikes have.

George,
I appreciate your comments and input, especially if you would be interested in selling me a few of the parts that these will require.

george3

You are very welcome Don. It was a pleasure to meet you and get you started on some projects. With your experience they will be great. Its good to know we have another OldMiniBikes member and minibike hobbiest! But be careful it can be very addicting and its easy to become a hoarder:laugh::laugh:

Keep us posted on the progress.

Best Wishes,
Bryon
No put down intended. I think your rite 69-70 Taco22 kind of hard to tell the pics are blurry. I can see the spring on spring coils on the front just barly.

george3

HD
Mac might have the brake arm. I dont deal with the 22 too much. I basically stick with the 44 and up. the hangers can easily be copied from the other 22 frame.

george3

I think there is plenty of Taco there to fill me up. Buying a running complete bike was something to bring home to my girls to help them see what kind of potential
These project bikes have.

George,
I appreciate your comments and input, especially if you would be interested in selling me a few of the parts that these will require.
Make a list. I will see what I can part with. PM mac first you might get some good deals from him.

tomsprops

Hey ,Racer I wish I had more time to spend with you . I have a couple other Taco's you might have been interested in ?
PS The Jeep sold too .
George ,seems like your Pissing on alot of post lately . How about if you don't know what your talking about ? Keep your Mouth Shut !

george3

Hey ,Racer I wish I had more time to spend with you . I have a couple other Taco's you might have been interested in ?
PS The Jeep sold too .
George ,seems like your Pissing on alot of post lately . How about if you don't know what your talking about ? Keep your Mouth Shut !
Just labled the taco wrong no big deal. Thought it was the remake Taco didnt look close enough. It looked too good to be the older one.