A pair of Go Joes

I just picked up two Rupp Go Joes.They have been in the same family since the mid 70"s , Grandfather bought them for the kids to ride on the Dunes And they had the owners manual ! Mostly complete both have the 295 Kohlers. The red one needs a little bit more work but not too bad. Engines have great compression, and should be fairly easy to get running. I dont have a clue what Im going to do with them . But I could not pass them up . I think I will start on the white one . A good cleaning, new cables and fuel lines.

Attachments

Hello Kc57 : Great find and they should be fun to take to Florence, Or to the dunes. As a Rupp dealer I only got to ride one machine but it was not one with the big motor. The machine was won by a lady on the price is right show and as I was a close dealer I got the duty to prep he machine for delivery. I never saw it again,
Steve

Thanks everyone. I got them home today, will post some better pictures. Looks like serial #s 430034 ( white ) and 430075 ( Red) . Not much info on these. The parts manual will come in handy . They have been sitting for a long time and are very stiff. Lots of cleaning and probably a few bearing's are needed.

Good thing that at least they were MADE In AMERICA and parts are easy to find like bearings. I use McQuire Bearing for most of that type parts and there is a branch in Eugene
Steve