Affordable Go Karts- Anybody ever heard of them?

This mini-bike/go karts parts house is based in Santa Barbara, CA. I am throwing this out there to the membership:
Has anybody ever had any dealings (specifically ordered any parts) with them?:confused: Good or bad experiences? :confused:Please be advised that I am NOT disrespecting our in-house beloved OldMiniBikes parts supply:thumbsup:, as I am looking at some "performance" parts not carried by the OldMiniBikes store.

Great parts. Took a while to get my stuff tho cuz my flywheel had to be made . Other than that great parts . Creia what parts are u looking for?

used them alot,and im on the east coast and had my parts in two days,three at the most.i ordered my parts online and had no problems at all,all i did was type in agk in my search bar and there on top of the list. good place to search for parts.:thumbsup:

I reccomend them. I called them up one day to purchase a part at about 2 pm central time. I asked if the part can ship that day. The person assured it would, and they did!

Only complaint is that the shipping is expensive. It always seems to be $9.05 for most things (other than something large im assuming). I was forced to go with the $9.05 and it was soppsed to ship UPS Ground. It shipped USPS priority mail. There is no way that the shipping was that much for such a small package. I got ripped there.

bandit 40

Haven't ordered from them in a couple years...besides like you said Grant... mostly everything you need is in OldMiniBikes Warehouse, and I gotta say its delivered very quickly :thumbsup:

Only complaint is that the shipping is expensive. It always seems to be $9.05 for most things (other than something large im assuming). I was forced to go with the $9.05 and it was soppsed to ship UPS Ground. It shipped USPS priority mail. There is no way that the shipping was that much for such a small package. I got ripped there.
probably not.

shipping a 1lb package UPS Ground is generally going to run around $9 unless it's local. since you didn't say what you bought, it's hard to say how much actual shipping cost. now it cost almost $10 to ship a package thats between 1-2lbs via USPS Priority.

even if they did make a few dollars off you on shipping you have to consider the time it takes to package a part (shipping supplies also cost money) and the time to make a label. if you think you got ripped by them overcharging by a few dollars that's your problem. i take it that you don't ship that much shit.

i sell Harley parts on Ebay for my job and i get people bitching about shipping costs all the time. i charge them the actual cost to send the part to them. we have to buy boxes, tape, packing material, have multiple people dealing with some parts (when going UPS), spend 20 minutes standing in line at the post office for international stuff, etc... i still get people bitching when i overcharge them by a couple of dollars because i was off on the weight by a few ounces when i quoted them. if you don't ship a lot of stuff, you really don't understand what it can cost to ship a part.

Many thanks to all that replied. I can (now) validate what the general concensus was, as I ended up ordering some items from them. They are professional, have quality parts, and ship promptly. In addition, they provided me with some good technical support as I had a few questions on an installation.:thumbsup: