Aggie parts wanted

Greetings

I am looking for most all KOL AGGIE related parts less the frame and upper fork. Wheels and handle bars at a minimum would be fantastic. A drag brake would be welcome also!

Best regards

Mac' Frame

Neck
I called Mac on Saturday evening asking if I could come over Sunday evening to buy that KOL Aggie. Everything worked out schedule wise and I bought it from him right before sundown on Sunday! After getting introduced to minibikes again after last July I discovered that there was the Aggie and Mickey bikes. I think the Aggie would be the cats meow of minibikes to own since I probably went to 90% of the racetracks in So Cal since I was a kid. Ascot was one of the regular stops during the sprint car season and I also used to race speedway motorcycles there too back in the 80's. Yes I couldn't resist. I am asking for support in finding wheels and other Aggie bits from some of the community and since you inquired you are one of the lucky recipients that I will ask for help from, If you see something that will aid in the build would you kindly let me know. In the meanwhile I will work on the bonanza 1200 but after that im all over the aggie bike.

Thanks for the inquire and support.
KR