Alexander Reynolds EZ Rider Roller

I have an extra Ez rider roller that i would like to sell. The frame is excellent no breaks,bends,cracks or rewelds. The forks as you can see have a slight bend, im sure they can be fixed. Scrub break setup, rear tire has a slow leak probably needs a new tube.No shipping, pick up only, can deliver to the hot dog show in Wayne Nj if paid for up front. Asking $85 or best offer.

capguncowboy

I have an extra Ez rider roller that i would like to sell. The frame is excellent no breaks,bends,cracks or rewelds. The forks as you can see have a slight bend, im sure they can be fixed. Scrub break setup, rear tire has a slow leak probably needs a new tube.No shipping, pick up only, can deliver to the hot dog show in Wayne Nj if paid for up front. Asking $85 or best offer.
No way! That's not an ARCO. A mini bike expert told me so. That's a CAT! :laugh::laugh:

Ha,:laugh: Not only is it a cat its an ELIMINATOR. This one just happens to be the hardtail model,very rare and hard to find. I also have some ocean front property in arizona in case your interested. Too funny that poor dude is in denial. :laugh:

capguncowboy

Ha,:laugh: Not only is it a cat its an ELIMINATOR. This one just happens to be the hardtail model,very rare and hard to find. I also have some ocean front property in arizona in case your interested. Too funny that poor dude is in denial. :laugh:
I'm sad to see you gave up on this one. I was really looking forward to seeing you redo it

Not that i gave up on it. Iam still working on a 3600 that should be done in a week or two (waiting on some parts). After that i have another arco not sure of the model #, sticker is gone, but its the type with full suspension and black plastic gas tank mounted on center top frame. Its missing the tank though, so im looking for one of them. Then i have the cat eliminator(real one) waiting also. i planned on redoing the one i have for sale, cause its a really good frame and just needs forks but i have enough to keep me busy right now so its gotta go to a new home.

65$ to all members of OldMiniBikes, with deivery to the Wayne hot dog show next week with paypal payment now. or local pick up. Its a freakin steal!!:thumbsup: