All American ElTigre all or part

I'll sell this rough ElTigre as a roller with axles and fork bolts and all hardware etc. everything you see pictured but the round tank including the seat base and a swatch of the seat material if you want it. The top frame section is broken and now cut and prepped for slugs and repair but is damn rough so a talented metal guy would need to work it but it can be fixed. The bottom frame is a tad bent still but just because I stopped, it will straighten. The scrub brake assembly is good and now straight. The U-bolts on the bars are broken but the bars are super straight. Forks are rusty but in great shape and the springs and lowers are intact and worked freely. I have the wheels with a NOS 60 tooth sprocket but they are a tad rough, rider quality at best but all there. Parts bike or a rider quality or better bike for a talented welder looking for a cool project. I'll Ebay the parts if I have to but would rather not so $140 shipped for the complete roller as you see it minus tank and junk engine with the previously mentioned work started. It is completely torn down and boxed right now. I can ship it for this price UPS Ground anywhere in the lower 48.

pm me some info and a price for the rims please ...
The wheels are rough. Rider quality at best maybe not even that. One half was a rear at one time and thrown chains took their toll on the face. The rear has a tab gone and one boss is cracked slightly but is strong, just looks bad. Mac has lots of Azusa Hex Star wheels, I'll bet he'd sell you a set for a reasonable price.:thumbsup:

This bike has an interested party (anonymous) but if it does not sell it will have to go in one box with everything pictured but the tank and junk engine. No parts sold in other words you must take it all. I'll do $120 shipped parcel post and it will take a week once I ship but you will get delivery confirmation otherwise it's still $145 shipped UPS ground.:thumbsup:

I'm giving this pile to a friend's kid who has metal fab 1 in high school and wants to try to repair it and ride it. Nothing would make me happier. So it's no longer for sale:thumbsup: