*********all must go*******

Yes these are from my stash. Sorry for the CL link. I didn't feel like reposting them. CL pics are never any good. The guys on there are to busy trying to scam you while hiding issues with the busted photos.

Holy mother of these are 2 hours away from me!!!

To bad my Fun Fund is freaking drained!!!! God Bless America i would be all over some of those rollers.

blkscorpion80 was kind enough to respond to a parts wanted post "aggie parts wanted" and well um ah I ended up buying it. It now resides in O.C. California in my garage awaiting a ground up resto.
Actually it just showed up today!

best regards

Tim I saw your ad on CL, knew it was you from some of the bikes and put it out of my mind till I saw it here again. Are you getting out of the hobby? I may have to drive down if the Colorado guy doesn't get everything. The K&S's interest me as does the Texas Ranger if you're flexible on the price. Costs me $100 to get down there and back in my old Suburban more or less, maybe more depending on gas prices.

I may have to drive down if the Colorado guy doesn't get everything. The K&S's interest me as does the Texas Ranger if you're flexible on the price. Costs me $100 to get down there and back in my old Suburban more or less, maybe more depending on gas prices.

The guy from Colorado????? WHOS THAT!!! HAHAHA..... I never heard back from him. I may keep one or two complete bikes and thats it.

Ill box up and ship the bikes.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Tim I saw your ad on CL, knew it was you from some of the bikes and put it out of my mind till I saw it here again. Are you getting out of the hobby? I may have to drive down if the Colorado guy doesn't get everything. The K&S's interest me as does the Texas Ranger if you're flexible on the price. Costs me $100 to get down there and back in my old Suburban more or less, maybe more depending on gas prices.
Glad to hear you wont be leaving the hobby. I dont need any more bikes either really but I buy them still, the Ranger is a sweet ride though. Only seen the ugly MTD ones, do you know who made the one you have? I don't recognize it.:shrug: