almost free tecumpseh hs40

Seriously, hornetdude, what the hell is up with this?
mini bike go kart vintage Tecumseh engine rupp hs40 - eBay (item 120689236467 end time Mar-02-11 15:07:24 PST)

this auction is the same engine you listed for TEN DOLLARS here on OldMiniBikes, and it's listed for $125 on ebay. Clear this up for me, please? And for the rest of OldMiniBikes if you want to have any credibility going forward.
my buddy sold this engine for 10 dollars i dont even have an ebay account i guess this guy is selling it i have no idea for real im not trying to screw anyone over

Your buddy is a weinnie :laugh:. Always offer the stuff here first to people that will actually use it, and do something with it. This hobby is getting ruined by all the profiteers out there in Ebay land. It used to be a cool cheap hobby (compared to cars or motorcycles) Now that some butt muncher sold some mini bike parts for high dollar , everyone is jumping on the bandwagon. Dont get me wrong I sell mini bikes too, but thats after I sink a ton of time and money into them. If I sell a roller, its usually pretty cheap, so someone else can afford to do something with it. But I guess if ya need something bad enough you'll pay or do with out.:shrug:

I think a ban is in order unless this guy can fully explain himself. :hammer:
And yes, I believe you already did try to explain youreself, but I'm still lost.

the dirtbike is sold to the same guy ,wich is why on the dirtbike thread it says sold ,you know what block me from this site if your gonna get pissy over this i dont like the community anyway consider this one of my last visits :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

so you're saying that the same guy bought both of your items in question and is now using the same exact wording you did to sell them in the first place in his ebay auctions?

One of , or the last ....make up your mind. The pics are the same as the ones you posted. The same truck in the background :shrug:. If you are telling the truth , then that guy has you pegged for a sucker.:doah:

whatever mother :censure: rot in a sack for all i care thanks and have a great day :thumbsup::thumbsup: im not innocent but im not trying to hahahaha yall over

from the OldMiniBikes post

this thing was owned by an older man he said that he used to race it up hills ,,it was in the back of a van that i went in haves on to scrap i kept the dirtbike and a few parts from the van for my half , the back tire is slick but holds air its been wrecked and fixed properly ,, the kick start works but will not spring back up ,it will get spark if you push it without the plug in the hole but the back tire being slick you cant push it with the plug in the hole so im not guaranteeing this thing to run it has PLENTY of compression the tank is good seat is recovered but good carb looks good, k&n filter, id like to get $150 for it or if you need a part pm me thanks --jt will trade for mini bike can deliver within 75 miles of springfield mo

from ebay

this thing was owned by an older man he said that he used to race it up hills ,,it was in the back of a van that i went in haves on to scrap i kept the dirtbike and a few parts from the van for my half , the back tire is slick but holds air its been wrecked and fixed properly ,, the kick start works but will not spring back up ,it will get spark if you push it without the plug in the hole but the back tire being slick you cant push it with the plug in the hole so im not guaranteeing this thing to run it has PLENTY of compression the tank is good seat is recovered but good carb looks good, k&n filter, thanks ----jw