Aluminum housing recoil question

Does anyone have a parts breakdown or pics of the old Tec aluminum recoils. I have one that seems to work ok...but when I install it it works fine for 4-5 pulls then the dog start slipping then stops working all together. Seems like its aweful sloppy to so I dont think it is assembled right.

jmbmini

Check the starter cup and see if that is the problem. Also the alluminum pull start uses a different starter cup that the regular pull starts.

Check the starter cup and see if that is the problem. Also the alluminum pull start uses a different starter cup that the regular pull starts.
i dont think so i switched one onto my bronc without changing the cup and it works fine. although i supose the old cup could have been different i didnt compare
Try spraying it up with pb blaster and working it in and out for a while. usually you can get them working well without taking them apart unless something is broken. they get corroded up pretty easy being out in the open

Ive had it all apart a few times now. IDK if I am missing a part or what. I reassemble and it worked great for about 5 pulls then the dog stops coming out when I pull. It almost like the center screw backs out a little and stops if from working. Seems like there is a space or something missing.