another WIENERMOBILE on Craigslist only $200

45t

I paid $250 shipped on mind. The hard to find part is the replacement decals it comes with. The original decals on the car contain lead, thus the replacement lead free decal set. Luckily mine came with the replacement decals, but it sure sucked trying to the original decals off.

I paid $250 shipped on mind. The hard to find part is the replacement decals it comes with. The original decals on the car contain lead, thus the replacement lead free decal set. Luckily mine came with the replacement decals, but it sure sucked trying to the original decals off.
Do not lick the weinermobile and Lead wont be a problem :laugh:

markus

Rocket, That thing brought all sorts people out of the woodwork the rest of the Day :eek:ut: some lady was telling me how when she was young they chased one of the real wienermobiles down the street and they stopped and gave them the weiner whistles to blow on.

I told her I didn't have any whistles on me.....but we could probably work something out :anon.sml:

Thanks again, I forgot that Bird actually made those till we flipped it over yesterday to check out the pedal setup :thumbsup:

KB2ROCKET

Rocket, That thing brought all sorts people out of the woodwork the rest of the Day :eek:ut: some lady was telling me how when she was young they chased one of the real wienermobiles down the street and they stopped and gave them the weiner whistles to blow on.

I told her I didn't have any whistles on me.....but we could probably work something out :anon.sml:

Thanks again, I forgot that Bird actually made those till we flipped it over yesterday to check out the pedal setup :thumbsup:
LOL i know what you mean on that short 50 yard walk from my car to your tent I got 3 different comments complimenting me on my wiener . hell if nothing else its good to have around just to draw people to your items for sale:thumbsup:

personally I dont think its worth what people are asking but hey if someone will pay it more power to them :thumbsup::laugh:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA psst! hey lady, I got you a whistle....