Any New England Swap Meets?

richs

I dont think so most of the shows are in Ca they have some in m Michigan and Ohio the only one I can go to is in Pa the minibike reunion there might be more but thats all I know of

gbones

i was told that there is a swap meet at greatwoods, or what ever they call it now. i guy i used to work with told me about it, not just for mini's but there is some mini stuff there. i think he said theres 1 in spring and 1 in the fall.

That swap meet at Great Woods (Tweeter/Comcast Center) is great. It's really a vintage car part swap meet. I remember going last year before I got into mini's and being kind of pissed that I couldn't find any parts for my car, but I couldn't walk 10 feet without seeing another old mini. Now I can't wait to see what will be there this year. It's always on Mother's day weekend Sat and Sun.

that swap meet at great woods is pi$$a'
it is on mothers day weekend and it is 2 miles from my house.
I might try to ride my mini there!
all the best $hit is on saturday, but all the best deals are sunday.
there were alots of minis there last year.
quads, trikes, carts, etc

that swap meet at great woods is pi$$a'
it is on mothers day weekend and it is 2 miles from my house.
I might try to ride my mini there!
all the best $hit is on saturday, but all the best deals are sunday.
there were alots of minis there last year.
quads, trikes, carts, etc
Do they let you ride your mini's and go-karts and trikes around? If so I am definitely bringing mine to ride around..Not sell just ride ... Randy

Update!!!

I just found out they moved this to the week after Mothers Day this year. Sat 5/15 from 6am-6pm and Sun 5/16 from 6am-4pm. For more info do a search for SSAAC Swap Meet. See you there!!!:smile:

Do they let you ride your mini's and go-karts and trikes around? If so I am definitely bringing mine to ride around..Not sell just ride ... Randy
Well I can tell you they didn't like me riding my trike around. And after I got yelled at the second time they threatened to revoke my pass... lol