Any Schwinn Experts Here?

I know some of you are into Schwinn bikes, I have no clue when it comes to them so I have a question. Those old metal tank halves that go on the top bar worth anything? I have an original set in my garage that I want gone but I was hoping to ebay them? Not looking to make a ton of money but I gotta clear out some stuff so I can get my other bike done. I don't have a picture yet. They are white and red and has the horn assembly on one side but the button seems like it needs work? Any ideas what these could go for or if somebody here wants them make an offer.

gbones

about 30 min ago my GF's 8yr old son pulled up to the house with his lady friend. she was rideing a shwinn that was her dads, she said it was 37yrs old. i rode it for a sec. pretty cool lil bike. it said stingray on the frame, but no tank.

I have schwin cruisers. 65 fleet tank and 62 typhoon both black and restored.

I am picking up 1958 three sped cruiser sept. 15.

818-521-2109

TT

irehghregiohqrogfhrqogoqhjgoirhoi call

I found some of good sources for Schwinn bikes online, when I was researching my Stingray Deluxe. I just went out and googled it.

Awesome! Thank you. I honestly don't care what I get out of them but if I do end up selling them on ebay I could give a more detailed and accurate description so the right people see it.

i know this post is months old now but no answer they depend on the year and condition. but just the delta horn can bring in 40 to 50 dollars. whats the shape of the tank .. for a curved bar or straight bar .. is there chrome on the tank or all painted? original paint? ... a pic would help but u should get anwhere from 50 for ur average one to 350 and up if someones looking for it