any small cv carbs with vacuum slide out there

COWBOY

these type carbs are the most tunable and efficient carbs. no flat spots since the slide lifts as the engine wants it to not how your throttle hand tells it to. the kehin cv carb that harley started using works graat with simple modification. i was 30+ years in the motorcycle business and i could take a Harley cv carb with less than 30 bucks in parts (retail) and a hour labor and make it perform as well (actually better) than any aftermarket carb out there. so i was wondering if anyone knew of a similar design carb with a small 20 something mm venturi.

Some of the GY6 scooter carbs have vacuum slides. The problem with them is the cold enrichment is electronic and it raises the idle causing runaways on mini bikes.

Motra

Some of the very old Honda generators had a cv carb. I think I have an old 5HP engine with a cv carb, I'd have to look.

Have an old twin set up from an old honda cm 400 twin , not sure of the size but used singularly would prob be the right size for 212 cc pred.
Might be worth looking into

Some of the GY6 scooter carbs have vacuum slides. The problem with them is the cold enrichment is electronic and it raises the idle causing runaways on mini bikes.
this, and remove the enrichener circuit and create your own with a pump bulb.
great carbs when done right, I used one on my modded clone and it had wicked fast throttle response compared to the mikuni

I did a google search on the carb choke mod, found somewhere on a scooter forum I used a primer bulb from lowes and some jb weld epoxy.. then I jetted it correctly and its a great carb. guessing the size was in the 22-24 range