Any united kingdom members??

HI! im over here in the uk,anyone this side of the pond? im looking to make my own mini bike,(unfortunately real mini bikes are impossible to find here!) :shrug: i like the look of the tom thumb bike, but im open to sugesstions! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum SURFERDUDE :thumbsup: I have the "Tom Thumb" plans in a PDF file if you want them PM me your e-mail address when you get enough posts and I'll send them over the pond :thumbsup:

Thanks papa! I'll do just that! ;)

Still looking for members this side of the pond too! Be great to have somebody to rant/vent my spleen too when things don't go rite, and also bounce ideas off!

One thing I would like to know, is it frowned on to use mini moto/pocket bike parts, and just put them on a traditional frame? I've got a couple of pocket bikes kicking around in the garage, and would make it a hell of a lot easier to use them for my first build!

Neck

Growing up is optional
If it feels good, do it! Pocket bikes have great looking wheels and forks, and the rear swing arms and suspension are adaptable. :rockon::punk:

This is what I'll be working with...

So basically, I'm gonna dump the frame (after chopping the head stock off) and grips,and make my own frame, what you guys think?? (and yes that are racing slicks!)

Hey Ian... Good to see your on with a bike, as you know im a Yorkshireman too

Ive got another frame bent up, that im now not going to use. I intended on using a mini moto engine in it.

Ive now found a manco as well as built my 'drag bike'