anybody wanna buy a duck call ?

168 bids so far, with bidder info totally blocked from view, and the current bid is $80,000. Seller's been an ebay member since November 8, 2013, has sold no other items, has no other items for sale and, of course, zero feedback. The sole question posed by a potential bidder calls out the seller as a likely fraud.

You still have three days to drain you bank account, sell everything you own, and bid in confidence. The only real question seems to be whether to tell your wife before or after. :thumbsup:

168 bids so far, with bidder info totally blocked from view, and the current bid is $80,000. Seller's been an ebay member since November 8, 2013, has sold no other items, has no other items for sale and, of course, zero feedback. The sole question posed by a potential bidder calls out the seller as a likely fraud.

You still have three days to drain you bank account, sell everything you own, and bid in confidence. The only real question seems to be whether to tell your wife before or after. :thumbsup:

It was posted from the duck commander facebook and the website so its legit.

I wouldn't give 20$ even if a cornbread lunch was included!
Can you just imagine what the rest of the world thinks of us with these kinds of dumbazz celebrities and reality shows of losers !
If your Walmart duck call doesn't work to call them in close enuf then get a bigger gun to blast them!

the wounded warrior program is a good thing.

the whistle is worthless but an 80 grand donation
to the cause will help quite a few of our soldiers.

:thumbsup:

the wounded warrior program is a good thing.

the whistle is worthless but an 80 grand donation
to the cause will help quite a few of our soldiers.

:thumbsup:
I get it now. We don't get cable TV, and I am not familiar w/the show. Similarly, however, the proceeds from the $27.5 million sale in August of a 1967 Ferrari were donated to charity. That's a lot more dough, but also a much better prize than a duck call. :laugh:

Sale of late NC businessman's Ferrari sets record | UTSanDiego.com

2013 Monterey week auctions -- top ten sales through Saturday - Autoweek

I get it now. We don't get cable TV, and I am not familiar w/the show.
Grow a manly beard and everyone will let you know about Duck Dynasty. It's the new ZZ Top comment and annoying as hell. I hahahahaing hate people.

I've never watched the show either and people seem to be amazed by that. I've had enough comments that I'm actually a bit of a dick to people now when they say shit.