Anyone dealt with BMIKarts in Versailles, OH?

Been on a quest to get my son a Mini bike. Like the Azusa kit, and found someone close to home via the internet. Has anyone done any business with BMI Karts & Supplies in Versailes, OH? Its about 60 miles from my house and was wondering if they were a good outfit to work with, or are there better places?

I am mechanically strong, but I am not a welder. So, i'm not looking to start a mini bike frame from scratch.

Good Deal!! I am going to head over there within the next two weeks. I'll let everyone know what their place is like. They have on their website that they are building an indoor track, so they must be heavy into GoKarts also.

I noticed you bought two Blue Max's - and they have them cheap. Any luck with them? I hear they are a clone Honda 200. Are the parts from the Honda really interchangeable - performance parts, replacement parts etc.

I have that Small Engine Warehouse here in Muncie, and they said they don't carry parts for the Blue Max motor.

I noticed you bought two Blue Max's - and they have them cheap. Any luck with them? I hear they are a clone Honda 200. Are the parts from the Honda really interchangeable - performance parts, replacement parts etc.
the majority of the parts are interchangeable.

I bought a $250.00 Reverse gearbox from them and it was missing the literature and they were very quick to send me out a copy. Other dealings for less money went very smooth.
Steve :scooter:

BMI

The Doc,

Thanks for your interest in BMI Karts. I wanted to let you know before you drive the 60 miles to get here, that the Azusa mini-bike kits are currently a drop-ship item only. You could place an order online or over the phone and we can ship it to your house. However we don't have any kits ready available in our store. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at questions@bmikarts.com.

Thanks,
Chad Groff
eCommerce Manager
BMI Karts & Supplies

Big Jim

I have bought a ton of stuff from them, a few hundred dollars.
I did have one problem, I purchased a sprocket, it was wrong. Called there, spoke with a woman, she actually went to count the stock on them.
She found out the entire box was wrong. Said the part was on back order and it would drop ship from the manufacturer.
Even credited the money for the part!
That is customer service!!

I just ordered about 15 items from them this past Saturday, it's only Monday and they are already shipped and tracked.everything was in stock too. Also because I'm cheap I shopped around and they are very competitive or lower priced for identical items.

The Doc,

Thanks for your interest in BMI Karts. I wanted to let you know before you drive the 60 miles to get here, that the Azusa mini-bike kits are currently a drop-ship item only. You could place an order online or over the phone and we can ship it to your house. However we don't have any kits ready available in our store. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at questions@bmikarts.com.

Thanks,
Chad Groff
eCommerce Manager
BMI Karts & Supplies
I have bought parts from you folks several times from all the way up here in Canada. Once Ebay, once direct by phone and once through Off shore motor sports ( I ship items through them to a pick up point in Michigan to save money )
You are a pleasure to deal with.
I only regrete I can't get bigger items or complete buggies and bikes in the mail slot.