anyone heard of a mike bike?

a kid in the neighborhood said he would give me his old mini bike but he called it a mike bike i dont know if its spelled mic bike or mike bike but if this rings a bell to anyone with pictures or a link please let me know

kirk

Mike Bikes were made by the Sensation Manufacturing Co. in Ralston NE. They also made the Sensation Go Devil bikes that have been discussed on this forum

i asked to get it the night he said i could have it but i never get my hopes up anymore until its in my garage so if he brings it by sweet if not whatevv.
i just want to know is it worth bugging him about it...

Last edited:

Mac

i just want to know is it worth bugging him about
...I could say something witty and funny here, but being that this is the Internet and people ALWAYS take things the wrong way.....You're on your own.

....BTW, Have fun with the new project when you get it.

i was on my 400 js and he said his frame looked identical to mine but with out shocks so i knoww its not a chopper, i doubt he paid close enough attention to the jackshaft so that is a toss up but i know for sure he said he has a 3.5 on it

now im really intrested in getting it, i wasnt sure if it was some kind of pocket bike with 49cc's ppl get rid of them around here often and that wouldnt be worth getting but now that i know its a cool plain mini bike i guess i got to start stalking him :biggrin:

yeah thanks doode but now its got me hoping i get it so much for waiting to get excited after its in my garage.. hope im not getting my hopes up

SpyGuy

Dude, just grab it for now, and worry about everything else later .... it can sit in your garage while you figure out what it is and what you're going to do with it.