april showers bring...........may snowmobiling ?

incogrhino

April showers just brings destruction here.

But it was nice enough to leave a mini path.:thumbsup::wink:...so...Im good. If I loose the other road Im trapped.:thumbsup::scooter:

Last edited:
YOOP i feel for ya im in about the same here . this shit just wont leave keeps snowing . i got things i need to get done and with this never ending winter i may never get out of this hole :eek:hmy:

a lot of people in the same boat metal man.should be 50 degrees and low of 32.we got multi-million dollar jobs at work just wating to get done but can't do anything till the weight restrictions are off the roads

WrenchDad

show showers :laugh:
under a blizzard warning till 8pm tonight
over an inch an hour with 50+ mph winds
not putting away the sleds yet :thumbsup:

You built a snow machine in a Mini bike build off that ends in May...... You asked for it:laugh::facepalm:

How is it in the Lower?

Hey Metal Man......I can relate to you real easy. Last year at this time we had all our wheat planted and sitting around waiting for another week to start soybeans. This year.....it seems the now will never leave us. Maybe we should meet sometime at the Roughed Grouse and get to meet in person someday. I think we all are getting depressed with the winter that will not end. :scooter: riding is what I am waiting for:thumbsup:

You built a snow machine in a Mini bike build off that ends in May...... You asked for it:laugh::facepalm:

How is it in the Lower?[/QUOTE]
Thas how We slide..I mean roll,down here under the Bridge!
Sleet,wind,rain all at the same time:eek:ut:

Hey Metal Man......I can relate to you real easy. Last year at this time we had all our wheat planted and sitting around waiting for another week to start soybeans. This year.....it seems the now will never leave us. Maybe we should meet sometime at the Roughed Grouse and get to meet in person someday. I think we all are getting depressed with the winter that will not end. :scooter: riding is what I am waiting for:thumbsup:
ya its a messed up year that never seems to get better :doah:

meeting up would be fun have no idea where the Roughed Grouse is at but cant be that hard to find .....

I picked up one of those motorcycle face blocker things yesterday. Got decent gloves and once ya get past the frozen tear part ....it aint that bad out.:eek:ut::thumbsup:

You jinxed us Yoop, :glare: it just snowed hear. Not snow by UP standards, but it was white, falling from the sky, and seemed to really piss people off.