arco decal

come on guys, I've talked with this fellow a few times on the phone. He's someone you want to do business with.The decal's are for his granddaughters 1st. ninibike.So he needs them, Try to think of someone,,

is this the decal your looking for ?:shrug:

if some one has the size of it im sure i can get one printed but ill warn ya the shop has gotten pricey on there work .the last quote i got for some decals at 4x2 inch were like almost $20 each .:eek:ut::doah:

ill warn ya the shop has gotten pricey on there work .the last quote i got for some decals at 4x2 inch were like almost $20 each .:eek:ut::doah:
I have 2 shops by me.The one has a 90 per hr labor rate, minimum 15 min even to scan a new decal. Then they have a per fee of 4-6$
Worked out ok I guess.

So I just used a second shop, it got worse. When I walked in they said it was a 65$ minimum so they would print as many decals as they ould for $65. I had 2 different decals. So I agread to it. I go back to get them and the bill was 130 + tax. For 18 2X3 decals. Here it's a 65 minimum "Per Decal"

Maybe the 3rd time will be the charm?

ok im going to send these to the shop and get the quote and all that is any one else needing any of these ???????? the info i have is that they are 2.5 inch diameter just checking to make sure i have it wright before there sent off .

richs

I looked all weekend and cant seem to find them Im sure they will turn up but dont wait on me probably hid them from myself LOL:doah: