Arctic Cat Prowler for sale !

Arctic Cat Prowler:

I have had this bike for years and got as far as you see in the pics. Engine has plenty of spark, brand new NOS carb, NOS cables including throttle cable. New PPG paint.

Just needs a chain, a gas cap, some gas lines and someone with some time to finish.

Comes with the light ( not pictured ) and another carb for parts.

The recoil/starter and gas tank can sell for my asking price alone.

$375 or best offer

Sorry, i will not ship, but can help with delivery within a reasonable distance from Cleveland Ohio.

Selling a Speedway Scarab Project and a Rupp Roadster 2 mini bike(s) as well. Please search for my other threads and if interested i would make a package deal.

Drop me an IM with any questions!

Last edited:

Jamie1972

:glare:Oh my! I was a hair away from doing the same back in late May. I tell you this much. He's not so good with returning PM's and I could not get him to send me "left side pics." On the bike with the recoil.......seems a little questionable

Just for the record, i just got off the phone to confirm a time and date to meet up as im delivering the bikes.

In fact i'll be delivering 2 bikes as ACCA has decided to buy my Arctic Cat RamRod as well.

Sad, but i know they are going to a good home !

:thumbsup: thanks my friend! My wife and I ( although short on time ) had a great time, thanks for the tour and please keep in touch.

For anyone else following along...let me just say that Earl is one of the coolest cats I have met in a very long time!

Take care
Gator