Arctic Cat Restore

Making progress on my Arctic Cat project. At least now it's starting to look like an Arctic Cat. I'm going to make it a Climber or at least as close as I can for now. It would be nice to restore back to a Screamer, maybe one day. I have a Briggs 5hp engine for it. Eventually I'd like to find the correct gas tank but for now this one will work.

IMG_1308.JPG IMG_1342.JPG IMG_1406.JPG

Ding Ding

I thought about buying it and I don't even have a Climber....yet. That tank would be a good start though. Would be nice to see what the inside looks like.

I thought about buying it and I don't even have a Climber....yet. That tank would be a good start though. Would be nice to see what the inside looks like.
It's at a premium price. It was $250, lol! Nice tank but not NOS nice. But you do have to figure you'll easily spend $100+ to paint a dinged up one plus $35 for all the decals. Still, a little too $$$ for me.

It's at a premium price. It was $250, lol! Nice tank but not NOS nice. But you do have to figure you'll easily spend $100+ to paint a dinged up one plus $35 for all the decals. Still, a little too $$$ for me.
It would be nice to have, but have to agree with you on the price. I am trying to find the rear brake bracket which mounts to the left side swing arm. I have the one for the right side which I can't use.

It would be nice to have, but have to agree with you on the price. I am trying to find the rear brake bracket which mounts to the left side swing arm. I have the one for the right side which I can't use.
Hard to find... I sold my last one but I'll look around again. I have a rough drawing with measurements if you want to try and make one.

Ding Ding

I lack patience sometimes when searching for parts. I like things done, and the time to buy parts is when you see them for sale. I've missed out on parts that I kicked around the price on for too long and have had regrets. I'm also not going to wait for years for the ideally priced part to come to market. If I come across a hard to find part that I need I usually pull the trigger if the price is at least reasonable. In the grand scheme of completing a mini bike build/resto I'm not going to look back and regret paying a little more for something that was needed.

To each their own.

With that said, I'm not buying that tank LOL