Auction item at upcoming church event

As I probably won't have a truck available to go to this event, I likely won't be bidding on it, but it really varies. I cover the event each year for the weekly newspaper I work for, and that's where I bought my current car, a '99 Ford Contour, a few years ago. The outboard and the Wisconsin motor I'll keep my eye on.. I'll be happy if I go home with either one. lol

toomanytoys

As I probably won't have a truck available to go to this event, I likely won't be bidding on it, but it really varies. I cover the event each year for the weekly newspaper I work for, and that's where I bought my current car, a '99 Ford Contour, a few years ago. The outboard and the Wisconsin motor I'll keep my eye on.. I'll be happy if I go home with either one. lol
I refer you to this picture

joekd

I used to carry my son's kart on a hitch hauler (one of those slide in carriers) and it fit perfectly

Of course now that he has a bigger kart I went with a trailer which is perfect for carrying the kart and my bike

I wouldn't worry about hauling it if I was just going across town, but I gotta drive like 100 miles to get to this event, so without a pickup I'm pretty nervous. Lol.

Go look at the Kart in person..

If it is the same kart as I owned.. And it looks very similar.

You can take the whole frame all completely apart with two 9/16 wrenches..

I'm looking forward to it! I've got my eye on at least three vintage items that have appeal for me. On top of that, I just bagged three Briggs motors the other day for $25... all complete, except for one that's missing a gas tank and carburetor. I'm hoping my luck holds out! lol

The boat motor is great! :thumbsup: What is the motor in the pic just above it?

The vintage engine is an old Wisconsin Robin... I don't know much about them, but sure looks cool.

As for the comment about church auctions, I'm guessing that you're not a praying man...lol. To each their own. I bought my currently daily driver at that church event four years ago and have no regrets. It's been a great car, and the event is a total blast every year.