Auranthetic Charger Motor Bike

JimmyC

I picked up a Auranthetic Mini Bike. It came with a title and was looking for information on to where the serial # is on the bike and motor. It looks to be 100% original except the batteries (which I installed) and battery cover hold down straps. Thanks Jimmy

markus

I want to say they were to the rear of the battery "cradle" on the right kinda where the battery strap is, your looks like it may have been redone so they might be hard to spot. Seemed tank and decal is mid production and usually means a KDB motor like the earlier part of 73 I want to say. One I had was a later 73 with KDB and the parts bike I had bought was more like a '74 with the Bosch motor. Its been a few years so my info may be a "fuzzy" though :laugh:

JimmyC

Thank you. That's where it is. The bike doesn't look to be redone. Just in great original shape. Batteries and straps new (by me). Again Thanks

Jimmy

Interesting. How fast does one of those go? Is it a couple of 12V batteries that run the motor? Does the throttle actually control the speed, or is it more like an on/off switch?

JimmyC

I did 26 mph with a speedometer app on my phone. It uses 2 x 12v marine deep cycle batteries. The throttle operates a 2 position switch under the seat. At app. 1/2 throttle it actives the switch to 12v, at full throttle it makes it 24v. So it's like a 2 speed. I was pretty impressed with how well it works.
Here's a short video my son took.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ecu-vGiX3M

Last edited: