Azusa 6.5

boston

hey there guys looking to sell my basically brand new Asusa mini bike. I have been away at college but the bike was stored in my basement, while being there it developed a little surface rust on header tube, and wheel spacers, nothing 30 seconds of steel wool couldnt solve. Bike was stored after draining gas completely.
Its a asusa complete roller that i bought online, a HF Blue Clone 6.5 that i bought new, and a few tasteful aftermarket parts.
agk header
velocity stack & Uni Filter,( in pic shown is its the K&n style but i will include both)
breather filter
#90 jet, and emulsion tube
BOSCH premium plug
Motor was broken in correctly with oil change after first couple minutes, then with a few load pulls oil was changed again, then after first day or two of riding it was changed with Mobil 1 synthetic and has since been changed after 5hrs of riding with Mobil 1 again (im very anal about this stuff idk why)
azusa frame was painted black at my work (auto body shop)
comes with max torque clutch that was oiled every 1-2 hrs of use
This is a great clean mini guys that i would love to sell to someone who will take care of it.
all in all i spent a little over $500 completing this bike it has a total of about 13hrs of use on it
thing has crazy torque and tops out at about 40mph
LOCATED IN MASS
***also has mounted kill switch on handlebars and is the throttle is a short lever opposed to twist due to having wrist problems.
***rear sprocket was also changed from 72t to 60t (basically new 72t sprocket will be included as well)
im looking to get $400 + shipping (paypal only for both our safety)
note: this is pic from right after i finished it so the cables werent zipped tied and kill switch wasnt wired, as well as pegs.
******note there is a scratch on the left rear chain side on the frame, will post picture if neccessary.
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE PM me

boston

alot of people are asking about shipping costs, as ive never shipped anything so large, im not really sure how to go about it, any got advice?

I worked at a hardware store that shipped UPS, an all service type of place like that would help out. We would ship about anything up to Alaska for a person who was moving there. UPS is everywhere, I have went to our UPS center and have had them help out. There is the UPS stores as well. Then there is the post office and other places like fed ex, most of the time, for bigger things, I found that UPS is the cheapest. It seems that you would want to get some cheap plywood and box it, or at least a nice size cardboard box. The motor would weight about 35 pounds, when I ordered a predator for HF they shipped it in cardboard, by fed ex Good luck!

Shipping isn't too hard to do, but it's hard to match the prices that the big places can ship for, like $6.99 to ship a predator. I ordered up an Asuza frame this morning, shipping was $38 from California to Kansas. The best of luck with your sale, that's a nice bike!