Azusalite zytel-nylon wheels!

Bought some azusalite nylon wheels today on ebay! Two wheels $60.99 shipped new in box! Has anyone ever run these wheels on front and back? I would think I could run a sprocket and band brake drum as these wheels are made of zytel nylon like the tuffwheels I had on my mongoose years ago! Well I own them outright now so I will try them! I also got the 16" tuff wheels machined out to accept 1 3/8" bearings, I will use one on the trash to treasure project as a front wheel! Should also work fine!

I bought a set for a mini dune buggy I built for the grand kid 9 years ago they are still in great shape . They have out grown it now so I will recycle it to a new family to enjoy.
The Azusalight wheels should work just great. Steve:scooter:

I bought a set for a mini dune buggy I built for the grand kid 9 years ago they are still in great shape . They have out grown it now so I will recycle it to a new family to enjoy.
The Azusalight wheels should work just great. Steve:scooter:
Good to know they are durable! I got them cheap I think considering they come with 5/8 bearings, I have a azusa drum sprocket so I might run a drum brake setup! My trailhorse has no brakes and that is the one that will get the lites! The trash to treasure bike is being dissasembled for paint and the tuffwheel on front with a good tube and tire and a carlisle turf saver out back on the scavenged DB rear wheel assembly Both minibikes run and will be done and riding soon!

Mac

Bought some azusalite nylon wheels today on ebay! Two wheels $60.99 shipped new in box! Has anyone ever run these wheels on front and back?
....If those are like the black plastic 5 inch rims in my picture below aren't the bearings a little too close together to use on a minibike ?

Not like those, these are 6" wheels and as wide as azusa tri stars and have a raised bearing cup like the tri stars just a little different in design! They will accept a sprocket and a brake drum or a rotor with spacers! I will post pics when they arrive!