Bad Assest vintage wagon ever

Sooo the ole neighbor lady walks over to the garage sale, see's the wagons and syas "Oh, I've got something over here you should see" :shifty:

Soo I wander over there and she whips out THIS beauty.. :drool: She said it was in her grandmas shed when they cleaned it out and didn't really know much about it.. :shrug:

I was guessing 30's or 40's maybe from the elaborate design.. It's got sort of a tear drop shape to it that ya can't see in the pic... I told her I'd see what I can find out for her, but said " I'm not shittin ya man, if that was mine it would be AT LEAST 2, maybe 300 bucks... :shrug: I've NEVER seen one like it.."

It's got little boxing gloves on it and is called "Champ" :laugh:

I looked on Evilbay and found nothing.. I did find one ad from 1950, showing the exact same wagon, only the description said white on red.. This one is blue..

Anybody into old wagons?? Ever seen one of these?? Wht do ya think it's worth?? :shrug: It's missing 3 hubcaps, and some paint loss, but pretty damn sharp... Cost like 12 bucks in 1950.. :eek:hmy: Or the RED one did, not sure what year a blue one would be..

I would say you have a very unique piece there. the value could vary by collectors....probably worth a couple hundred easy! But why would you sell it? It's just a wonderful piece :)

That is a pretty cool wagon. Does it say anything on the tires?
Uhhhhhhhh I'm sure it does, but couldn't say what it is.. :laugh:

I would say you have a very unique piece there. the value could vary by collectors....probably worth a couple hundred easy! But why would you sell it? It's just a wonderful piece :)
NO, it is the neighbor ladys.. I don't know what she has planned for it.. I think she just wanted to know more about it than anything..

I searched around the net for a few hours and did not see a wagon even remotely close to yours... But i did find this pretty cool wagon..