baja blitz carb

A guy on a mopar site is looking for a carb for the baja blitz...a direct replacement. any help?

his post...

I'm not sure if I posted this in the right forum or if there even is a right one, but....
Years back, I bought a new "Baja Blitz" mini bike from an auto parts store. This little dude has a 2.8 HP single cylinder pull start mill, a sidedraft carburetor and a centrifigal clutch.
It has sat a lot since I bought it and over time has performed slower and slower. Currently it will only run with the choke closed all the way. The choke butterfly has holes in it so it isn't as if there is NO airflow. If I open the choke at all, it dies. It does run and move now but not real fast. Before, this sucker would top 30-32 mph...fast enough to make you consider wearing a helmet! I want to get it running right to give it to my nephew eventually.
I have a generator that showed the same symptoms: Ran fine with a choke but stalled when it was opened up. I replaced the carburetor and it runs great now. My thinking is that I let ethanol type gas sit in the carburetor of both the generator and minibike and it clogged up something.
Here is the thing: This minibike carburetor has no identifying marks. No numbers, no letters....The engine is the same way. Who the hell knows who made the engine....probably Ching Chong Ming in the land of rice. I'm pretty sure that the carburetor is to blame on the minibike but so what now? I could probably do a carb swap but looking at the carburetor from the generator, they seem extremely simple. Does anyone know of a supplier of small engine carburetors that might be willing to provide specifications of their products? I'd need to know measurements, throttle sizes, etc. I'm sure I can fit something non stock on this thing to get it rolling again.