Baja DB-30 with 6.5HP Engine

I have a green DB-30 for sale with the 6.5HP Harbour Freight Honda clone installed using the kit sold by cjtmini. I have also installed the pocket bike rear hydraulic brake (direct bolt on). Comes with the original tires in new condition - bike is less than 1 year old and hasn't seen much use. Not a scratch or scuff on it - looks brand new still! Less than 10 hours on bike for sure.

My nine year old was using it (and me occasionally), but he wants an ATV.

Bikes comes with manual, tools and two new extra sets of rear brake pads, as well as the old mechanical brake assembly. I installed a 60T sprocket on it, but I also have the stock 72T sprocket.

Asking $300.00OBO, pictures available. I'm located in Windsor, ON. I will deliver to Windsor or the Detroit and surrounding areas, but you must meet me at Customs on the US side to pay any applicable taxes.

Email me at gjtl@xplornet.com

May I ask did you find the sprocket new or did you drill a blank one. I am looking for a smaller sprocket for my Dirt Bug but I dont know of anyone who sells them, nor does the rest of OldMiniBikes.

Nathaniel,

the stock sprocket is 70t and not 72t.

no one makes a sprocket that bolts onto the DB, that's why we keep telling you to drill your own. your other option is to get a 65t one off an older DB, but they're kind of difficult to find.

I purchased a blank sprocket and drilled it out. The bore was a little too small, but a Dremel worked perfectly. I used the stock sprocket as a reference. I then used the stock sprocket to make a bolt pattern template. The entire process of prepping the blank sprocket took about 15 minutes. The new sprocket fit on 100% and its as true as the stock sprocket.

People seem to get bent out of shape about drilling out a blank sprocket, but the truth is, a little common sense and care go a long way. Most if not all blank sprockets have a smaller bore than the DB. Once you make it a little larger, you put the blank sprocket on the wheel/hub first, then place the stock sprocket over top. That will enable you to mark and drill out an identical bolt pattern.

And yes, the stock sprocket is 70T, not 72T

Anyone interested - is my price too high?!!

Last edited: