Baja MB165 Brakes busted. Rims trusted?

I`ve sanded, cleaned, re-installed, and pretty much tried EVERYTHING to fix my :censure: brakes. I always have had bad luck with drum brakes but I`m sick and tired of this. I got a hole in my rear tire which gives me an excuse to remove it and the repair it. I`m not a expert at minibikes but I was wondering if anyone know a good rim and hub, that has one end for a sprocket and the other for a BRAKE DISK. Yes a brake disk cause :censure: all the drum brakes That I`ve had. If anyone has a combo please let me know don`t feel shy to post any links.
:hammer: :grind: :hammer: :grind: :hammer: :grind: :hammer::grind: :confused:

I have a motorized bicycle with a front drum. My brakes squeaked a lot before I serviced them. I took them apart and sanded the drum and the shoes. If your shoes are shiny and smooth, then they're glazed. What I did was sand until I couldn't see anymore shiny or smooth, swab with alcohol, wipe dry, then continue the process until all the shiny and smooth is gone. My brakes don't squeak anymore and the stopping power has improved greatly.

Sand the drum 90 deg to the direction of rotation.
The squeal is often caused by grooves that cause a vibration on the pad.

Paint inside of the drum and scrape the excess off the wear surface of the drum with a razor blade.

This coating of paint is often enough to hush the vibration.

Replace the brake shoes with OEM Honda shoes.
These are not only quiet but longer lasting and better at stopping.

Alright will do thanks for all your help guys. It`s nice to have great helpers like you. :thumbsup:

(P.S- I sanded the drums it worked. But the squeal came back I do it every week now so It`s working. Thanks)

Alright will do thanks for all your help guys. It`s nice to have great helpers like you. :thumbsup:

(P.S- I sanded the drums it worked. But the squeal came back I do it every week now so It`s working. Thanks)
Paint the inside of the drums ( tremclad of some other gummy rattle can paint and make it thick but no runs).....
Scrape the soft but dry paint off the friction area in the drum.

When you sand it should be in and out of the drum but not in the direction of rotation.

If the squeek come sback change the pads for Honda.

There is no reason for this to come back....

Also try a thick rubber band around the outside of the drum to dampen the vibration.